ULTRASONIC LEVEL TRANSMITTER - VEGASON 62
A cost effective, compact ultrasonic sensor for continuous level measurement.
Suitable for measurement of liquids and solids in virtually all industries, particularly in the water and waste water economy or storage of non volatile products.
All VEGASON units have ability to calculate volume from tank shape, a flow device (V-notch or Flume) with no additional control box needed.
2 wire loop powered (4-20mA) with HART, Profibus PA, Foundation Fieldbus or mains powered
- Transducer of PVDF with EPDM seal
- Integral display of "echo curve"
- Data logging built in, with event trigger
- Integrated temperature sensor for correction of the running time
- Accuracy +/- 10mm
- ECHOFOX signal processing with Fuzzy-Logic
- Adjustment with PLICSCOM, HART handheld or PC
- Instrument from the plicsŪ family
- Liquids : 0.4...8 m
- Solids : 0.4...3.5 m